Sunday, September 12, 2010

A birthday present for me??

I'm celebrating my birthday a few days back. As a "present", I was told that the SoftBank Creative Online Shop Limited Feena Fam Earthlight Figure I pre-ordered has arrived! She arrived in a beautiful box, and I'm so glad there are no damages on her.

Here's a snapshot of her: 
The whole SBCr Online Shop Limited Package

Even though people said that she's expensive (¥12000 Taxed in), I'd say that depends on people's taste, budget, and the quality of the figure itself. At least, to me, she's sooo~ worth waiting. Why, you ask? 

First: There aren't that many Feena PVC figures released, especially when compared to the number of figures of popular characters from Big titles such as Ayanami Rei from Evangelion, or Kousaka Tamaki from To Heart 2.

Second: Out of those few released figures, even fewer are worth buying and of great quality.

Third: I like her character, and I think this is more than reason enough for me to get her.

Well, that's that... If you guys will excuse me, I have an appointment with the Moon Princess - if you know what I mean XD

No comments: